Saturday, July 10, 2021

The House that Built Me

 


https://youtu.be/DQYNM6SjD_o

Momma cut out pictures of houses for years
From better homes and garden magazine
Plans were drawn and concrete poured
And nail by nail and board by board
Daddy gave life to momma's dream
I thought if I could touch this place or feel it
This brokenness inside me might start healing
Out here it's like I'm someone else
I thought that maybe I could find myself
If I could just come in I swear I'll leave
Won't take nothin' but a memory
From the house that built me


Muniick has NEW items out this weekend for $60L Happy Access Weekend! 
You can get this Upcycled Garden Sink Set and Rustic Bench at the mainstore.

Decor:
Hisa - English Garden Shed ($1L Join Fee / FREE Group Gift)
Nutmeg - Stored Antiquities Curtain
Nutmeg - Handmade Shelf w/ Bag
Razor Bird - Trug
Bazar - Forest Flower Pot
Muniick - Wickman Yellow Daisies in Tin Can
Dethita - Drab Fab Wall Light
The Senses - Pot Shabby
Brixley - Worn Rug




No comments:

Post a Comment