Saturday, February 27, 2021

Stay With Me

 


Guess it's true
I'm not good at a one night stand
But I still need love 'cause I'm just man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave
Will you hold my hand Oh, won't you stay with me
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

https://youtu.be/pB-5XG-DbAA

Grab this beautiful modular fence set from The Green Door offered exclusively at The Home & Garden Expo February 27th - March 21st. 100% of sales of this item go to Relay For Life. Home & Garden Expo: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hope%202/18/82/23

Each piece is modular so you can design it how you like and comes with the Awning and Gate that opens and 4 different fence pieces!

The Green Door Mainstore LM:

Flickr:

Marketplace:

Decor:
Pose:  Celentity - "Stay With Me" Couple Pose (coming soon)
House: Scarlet Creative - Megan Summer House
Chair: Apple Fall - Fulwood Chair w/ Blanket
Fireplace: Apple Fall - Clifton Cast Iron Fireplace
Bench: Apple Fall - Neva's Sideboard 2
Wagon: hive // pumpkin patch wagon (group gift)
Well:  LOVE - I wished for you  






No comments:

Post a Comment