Thursday, February 11, 2021

I'm A Woman

 


"I can wash out forty four pairs of socks and have 'em hangin' out on the line
I can starch and iron two dozens shirts 'fore you can count from one to nine
I can scoop up a great big dipper full of lard from the drippin's can
Throw it in the skillet, go out and do my shopping, be back before it melts in the pan
'Cause I'm a woman! W-O-M-A-N, I'll say it again" ~Peggy Lee

https://youtu.be/GhkwRBGZEN4

Muniick has addition "Pack B" of his Whickman Farmhouse Kitchen coming this weekend to Access Happy Weekend for $60L!   If you were lucky and got the kitchen and pack A, you'll want this set that matches too! It's low prim, only 21... and of course everything goes together perfectly! (See itemized listing below)

Pose:  Celentity - "I'm A Woman" Pose and Whisk Prop (Coming Soon)

All kitchen accessories:  Muniick "Whickman Farmhouse Kitchen Prep & Decor Set B" ($60L  Access Happy Weekend) Feb 13-14th

Breakfast Platter: (Luc.) Hungry Man's Breakfast @ Equal 10 (Feb 2021)



No comments:

Post a Comment